Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Heart card


Hey!

Happy Tuesday. Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Linda has chosen the theme "Add gems a/o pearls" Our sponsor this week is Cowling & Wilcox.

I decided to make a heart shaped card for my partner. It will be our 20th anniversary coming July. The image is from DigiStamp Boutique but the company doesn't exist no more. The image is coloured with Promarkers. I used a Dutch Doobadoo template for the big heart and for the little one I used a Marianne Design die. I stamped on the red hearts with white chalk ink added half a doily, doily edge scraps, heart charm, heart ribbon, white tule ribbon, red gems and white pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Kitty! I love the heart shape and adorable teddy, so beautifully coloured. Gorgeous layers and ribbon, all perfectly finished off with gems and pearls!

    ReplyDelete